The path changing modes of the new Tweak tool allow you to push, shrink, grow, attract, repel, or roughen any path, easily and naturally sculpting exciting freeform shapes. This is a lot more convenient than the Node tool not only because you don't need to think about nodes, but also because it can work on any number of selected paths at the same time.
The color changing modes of the new Tweak tool, paint and jitter, are very similar to the way a soft brush works in a bitmap editor. If you have a number of separate objects, you can select them all and paint over them with any fill or stroke color.
Inkscape 0.46 comes with a selection of stock patterns, accessible via the Fill and Stroke dialog. It is now much easier and faster than before to fill a path with stripes, checkerboard, or polka dots.
The use of effects which previously required to manually installed some Python modules is now straightforward on Mac OS X: they all work out of the box. In addition, Inkscape's interface was made more Mac- friendly by the use of a default theme. This theme reflects the changes made in OS X system preferences (Appearance panel) and works with Graphite (as demonstrated here) or Aqua variants. For advanced users already having a custom ~/.gtkrc-2.0 file, the theme is not enforced and their personal settings are respected.
The Paint Bucket tool works just like the Paint Bucket tool in bitmap image editors -- clicking in an area fills the area with the chosen color. Unlike other editors, the Inkscape tool features some additional fill methods to help you finish your work faster.
|With SVG Filters and Inkscape's new Live Path Effects, the available options and ease of editability to accomplish various visual effects has been greatly enhanced. The picture in this screenshot utilizes a number of features such as Tiled Clones, SVG Filters, Live Path Effects, Clipping and Masking, Multi-stop Gradients and more. This screenshot shows the parameters used on a patch of hair created with the Stitch Sub-Curves Path Effect. Additionally, you can see how handy having docked dialogs is to un-clutter the workspace with the side benefit of increased productivity. To see the full version of this picture you can click here.|
The Path along Path effect can curve a path along another path. When this effect is applied to path A (called skeleton), another path B (called pattern) can then be passed as a parameter. The result is that path B is bent along path A. With the node edit tool, path A can be editted on-canvas and the result is updated live. This provides a direct equivalent of "vector brushes" or "skeletal strokes" features in other vector editors.
This example shows how the new hatching techniques can be used to produce a traditional line engraving from a photo. Note also that thinning/thickening can be used not only for hatchings but for sculpting arbitrary paths - easy shape morphing without the Node tool!
Several new features were added to the Calligraphic pen to make Inkscape capable of the ancient art of line engraving. This screenshot demonstrates tracking a guide path to hatch areas quickly and uniformly; tracing background to make your pen width reflect the lightness of the background in every point; and thinning/thickening that lets you change the darkness of your hatchings at any point, or even erase parts of the drawing.
Now all guidelines are angled. The usual horizontal and vertical guidelines have become angled at 0/90 degrees. To change to a different angle, just double-click the guideline you want to change and enter the values. You can also create a guideline with an angle of 45 degrees by dragging the guideline from the ends of the rulers. You can also create an angled
|Version 0.47 (in sviluppo)|
Several new modes in the Tweak tool - Move, Move In/Out, Move Jitter, Scale, Rotate, and Duplicate/Delete - make it possible to easily and naturally manipulate any number of separate objects, such as a tiling of clones. With a few soft brush strokes, you can turn a regular tiling into a freeform cloud, "power field," or even a complete drawing as in this example.
Inkscape now features Spiro curves (Cornu spirals) introduced to design world by Raph Levien. While FontForge is the first (open source) project that has implementation of Spiro, Inkscape provides a number of features unmatched by other tools, as demonstrated by Andy Fitzsimon. Spiro curves are implemented as a live path effect and can be applied to any existing Bezier path of be drawn from scratch with either Pen or Pencil tool.
Se non volete compilarvi i sorgenti, usate le nightly build adatte al vostro sistema:
- Binari per Autopackage - Consultare il sito di Autopackage per istruzioni
- Dipendenze Gentoo - assicuratevi che tutto sia stato compilato con la stessa versione di g++. Le ABI C++ sono cambiate da gcc 3.3 a 3.4
- Dipendenze Debian - è tutte reperibile nel repository apt unstable.
- Open Clip Art Library
- Inkscape Brasil Galeria
- Category:Created with Inkscape at Wikimedia Commons contains thousands of Inkscape SVG images of all kinds
- inkscape.deviantart.com The Inkscape group on deviantART
- Museum of Sodipodi and Inkscape About Screens
- Wikimedia Commons Category, "Created with Inkscape"
- Inkscape Gallery - a community gallery website with svg support and js slideshows
- Colvinart.net - I also managed to use the wmf output feature to convert to swish-usable flash files. Yay!me. All vector is inkscape only.
- VitalBodies Blog: Open Source Inkscape Scalable Vector Graphics SVG Software - Inkscape License Plate, Article and how to install Inkscape in Ubuntu.
- www.17deg.com Illustrations, button badges, t-shirts - made with Inkscape.
- Keegan3d Art done with Inkscape!
- WaterSoul's Web comics! (xkcd style)
- PixelPalaces pressents: Dragon Knights Super Hero/Science fiction comic mostly drawn in Inkscape and mostly in SVGZ with interactiy and animation
- ManoWarrior Inkscape vectors by Luchezar Petkov
- C-chan @ OS-tan Collections Anime-style artwork produced almost entirely in Inkscape (see the "Finished Works" Gallery for best examples). Other User Galleries also contain works produced fully or partially in Inkscape.
- Conichiwua - Inkscape art
- illustrations and associated SVG files
- Inkscape animations and CC licensed SVG source files, plus a gear making tutorial
- A tiny selection of Mark H's inkscape pics.
- Jiije artworks by jiije
- Dushkin is an artist of the digital age. A graduate of iidabashi hoikuen. Please be sure to leave a comment in his blog. Check out his gallery for the latest Inkscape creations.
- A few experimental Inkscape creations from Cal Russell-Thompson; more on his DeviantART page.
- Dan Wells' beautiful gallery of Inkscape art is viewable here.
- Mental's Lunar 8 Comics
- Cedric Gemy
- Great Wallpapers!
- pictura,reproduceri,poezii,portrete,tablouri paintings with inkscape aport
- zubauza's gallery @ deviantART
- Free SVG nautical flags
- Gatonegro deseño - gatonegro.ceibes.org. Inkscape-based graphic design, with the occasional aid of the GIMP and Scribus. Stickers, posters, tee-shirts, pamphlets, logotypes, wallpapers... Most of them released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike. (Language: galizan.)
- Imaginacion GNU Artwork created with Inkscape by Daniel Cremades (Graphic designer, spanish)
- Baked Babies (a few comics created with inkscape WARNING: not for kids)
- portrete la comanda in creion (portraits by pictures)
- AmaroK Icon, Mupen64 Icon KDE artwork by Zekant
- Piotr Kosmala
- Radek Turek
- Henrich Fichna
- Andy's Blog Blog german. Inkscape is one topic, w. Examples & free SVG Downloads.
- LaMouette French OpenOffice.org Mascot by Ben Bois made with Inkscape
- Jon Campbell Variety of projects done in inkscape
- Fred's SVG Wallpapers
- panzi.deviantArt.com/gallery/#SVG (IMHO the best is my orc)
- Tribal tattoo drawn in Inkscape (Result)
- GeeksGoneWild A webcomic drawn with inkscape
- Brain Cud A webcomic now drawn with Inkscape (starting with installment number 24).
- popolon.org/inkscape/ Tutorial for Inkscape and pictures made with Inkscape, mostly in french some in english or chinese.
- Larry's Main Entrance A restaurant menu redesign project done in Inkscape!
- yeKcim Free SVG (Wormux, Crocobox, Mille bornes,...)
- jhuss's artwork a some works made in inkscape
- Galeri A growing collection of colourful and stylish artwork.
- OrganicaDTM Studio's gallery Our projects are doing with Inkscape, Gimp and Blender.
- CejasBravas TV serie webpage All the artwork, characters design, wallpapers, etc. of the TV serie is done with Inkscape and Gimp.
- freewaydesign Dr-Hamza`s Blog Misc. Designs
- Proximus1 Vector Artwork by Proximus1
- Singularity Blues A webcomic done in Inkscape. SVG files available upon request.
- ~hrum Konstantin R. page on deviantart with pictures made in Inkscape (most of them) and GIMP
- KDE-Files Inkscape directory artwork by various contrubters, you can also upload your own work.
- Sune Donath anime wallpapers made with Inkscape incl. SVG download.
- Rayart Rammbauer some poster and cartoons made with Inkscape
- Vorg.pl artwork by graphic designer Marcin Ignac
- | A Playful Geometer's deviantart gallery Images made mostly using pLAySVG the GPL'd python libraries for the easy generation of SVG vector graphics
- Alpha Release an online comic under a Creative Commons license, drawn entirely in Inkscape
- geronimo89@deviantART.com He often uses Inkscape for his vector works and tries to give an impression how powerful Inkscape is.
- Mathburton Inkscape vectors by James Avila
- Hamleto The Hamster An online comic strips about an hamster called Hamleto entirely drawn in Inkscape (now in english)
- rockraikar@deviantART Few illustrations & tutorials with Inkscape.
- Modelshop A girly french blog with illustrations made with Inkscape.
- Topological images An example of thesis is which all images, except for the Mobius strip, are made with Inkscape!
- Plurib.us SVG Art Gallery Gallery of Inkscape created SVG art (most CC licensed).
-  30 pages of visual poetry made with Inkscape by Marcel Rouweler
- Plastik Models A digital magazine made with Inkscape and Scribus
- gab@school A collection of geometry exercices for children from 12 to 14 years old (in French, SVG files available, GFDL)
- Ludamillion Ludami's DeviantArt page, yup another one. Everything there (one pic so far) is Inkscaped.
- Peileppe Production FanArt for Wesnoth, this blog is committed to build a comic (using mainly Inkscape) based on the Battle for Wesnoth's campaign "Heir to the Throne".
TiPI (Ti Potrebbe Interessare)
Trovato questo articolo interessante? Condividilo sulla tua rete di contatti in Twitter, sulla tua bacheca su Facebook, in Linkedin, Instagram o Pinterest. Diffondere contenuti che trovi rilevanti aiuta questo blog a crescere. Grazie!